2018 Kia Optima Dayton, OH
As a quietly strong player in the midsize sedan market, the Kia Optima enjoys its status as a challenging and stylish member of this class. The stylish and capable Kia Optima mid-size sedan sees worthy improvements for 2018, including safety, technology, and standard convenience features.
The Optima’s cutting-edge design provides a compelling exterior, comfortable interior, and a ride that is unusually thrilling for a midsize sedan. The addition of a sporty new trim level empowers drivers to choose the Optima that best matches their unique needs and wants.
The 2018 Kia Optima provides three engine options: 2.4L 4-cylinder providing 185 horsepower, 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder providing 178 horsepower, and a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder which gives performance enthusiasts 245 horsepower.
Standard on the 2018 Kia Optima is Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and UVO. A rear camera is standard on all trim levels for the 2018 Kia Optima. Drivers will have the data they need from a 3.5” TFT LCD meter display.
Kia’s full safety features come standard across trim levels for the 2018 Kia Optima. These features include dual-front advanced airbags, dual-front seat-mounted side airbags, full-length side-curtain airbags, driver’s side knee airbags, and more.
Get the Kia Optima in Dayton OH
The 2018 Kia Optima is designed with the philosophy that drivers should never have to compromise on safety. Kia’s industry-leading safety features are standard for the 2018 Optima. These safety features include:
- Blind spot monitoring system – Your 2018 Kia Optima uses radar to keep an eye on traffic in the next lane. Using audio and visual signals, Optima will warn you if a vehicle or object is outside of your field-of-view.
- Lane-Change Assist (LCA) – Uses your Blind-Spot Detection to warn you if vehicles are approaching from behind.
- Rear cross-traffic alert – Don’t guess when you’re backing out of a parking space. Rear cross-traffic alert will let you know if a vehicle is driving perpendicular to your parked angle.
- Rear Parking Assist System (RPAS) – Using sonar, RPAS detects obstacles you may be liable to back up into and provides an audible warning.
- Rear camera display – When your transmission is in reverse, your 2018 Optima will show a live image of the field of view behind your vehicle. Your bumper’s width is superimposed on this screen to make reverse parking and maneuvers easier and safer than ever before.
The 2018 Kia Optima is a great choice in the midsize sedan class. It combines safety, technology, and comfort with class-leading style and performance options. Schedule a test drive today!