Our deepest sympathies go out to all those who have been impacted by the current Coronavirus. The safety of our clients and co-workers is our top priority. While our community continues to be impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, we want to reassure you that we are still open and continue to do all in our power to protect your family and ours. Our doors remain open, and we have maintained our cleaning procedures as well as created more opportunities for you to shop from the comfort of your own home.
We continue to do the following:
Mon - Fri: 9-6 Sat: 10-4 Sun: 11-4
Mon - Fri: 7:30-6 Sat & Sun: Closed
- As always, we have hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow our guests and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
- All staff's temperature is being taken daily before their shift begins and is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing and sanitizing their hands.
- All showroom, offices and demo vehicles including all frequently touched surfaces, are being sanitized and disinfected every two hours.
- We are in touch with numerous agencies at the state and federal level to be certain we are receiving the latest updates and protocols as well as adhering to all protocols that have been placed into effect.
- Please have transportation lined up when you drop your vehicle off. We will not be providing transportation of any kind including shuttle services or loaner vehicles.
- To schedule service CLICK HERE.
- To schedule a test drive CLICK HERE.
- For at home car appraisals CLICK HERE.
- For at home Financing approval CLICK HERE.
- At Home vehicle purchase is available should you choose to complete a vehicle purchase and financing from the comfort of your home. We can finalize all sales transactions over the phone/chat if requested and then bring the paperwork to you in a sealed envelope for signature. Of course, your delivered vehicle will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Video "Deliveries". Our product specialist can show you the features of your new vehicle using the video chat of your choosing.
Please understand we are following guidance from federal, state and local health agencies as we feel it is our responsibility to help contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) as much as possible and to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
Please continue to stay safe during these times and let us know how we can help with any of your automotive needs. We currently have appointments available today for our service center.
I know this has been a long road and while we’ve never experienced something quite like this in our nearly 60 years of business, we can assure you that we will overcome and end up on the other side of this one day, stronger. That day is coming closer and closer and we are confident in our community that Dayton will prevail. We are a close community and we are with you through this, every step of the way./p>